ASRock Barebone System Components Other DESKMINI 310W
$154.64 in stock
2 used from $127.10
- Supports Intel 8th processors (socket 1151) (max. TDP 65W)
- * not backward compatible with older generation of LGA 1151 CPUs
- 2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM DDR4 2666, up to 32GB
- Triple video outputs: DisplayPort, HDMI & D-Sub
- 1 x Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 slot
Supports Intel 8th Core/ Pentium/ Celeron LGA1151 processors dual DDR4 SO-DIMMs, up to 32GB triple video outputs: DisplayPort, HDMI & D-Sub 1 x Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 X4 slot 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD tray 1 x M.2 (2230) Wi-Fi slot USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C port micro SD card reader three graphics output options: HDMI, DP, VGA and supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.
Asrock’s compact DeskMini 310 PC kit, based on the rare Mini-STX form factor, is a well-designed, slightly bigger alternative to Intel’s NUCs. Bonus: It supports Intel’s late-model socketed desktop CPUs up to 65 watts.
Asrock currently sells three versions of the DeskMini 310. The base-model DeskMini 310, as well as the DeskMini 310W, both are built around Asrock’s H310M-STX motherboard.