The Thinkware F800 PRO is the top-of-the-line 2 channel dash camera right now. By utilizes the powerful Ambarella A12 processor and Sony STARVIS sensors to achieve impressive recording quality on both front and rear channels. It offers full HD 1080P (Front & Rear @ 30 FPS), this is the highest recording quality possible on a 2 channel dash camera on the market these days. With Thinkware F800 PRO, you’re also getting a more efficient energy saving parking mode, and maximum micro SD card supports up to 128GB.
Unlike the F800 which come in silver & gray body, the “PRO” version come in full black body make it sturdier look. It was very easy to install by using the included hardwiring kit. The hardwiring cable has three wires on one end instead of a cigarette socket adapter.
The wire are color-coded in black, red and yellow. The red wire should be connected to the constant 12V source, the yellow wire should be connected to the ignition switch 12V source and the black one should be connected to the ground. The hardwiring kit gives you the option to use parking mode by either motion detection or time-lapse modes. You can watch the video below for better understanding the installation.
After finding a good location for your camera now is a time to download an app. The Thinkware F800 PRO is Thinkware Cloud compatible and in the near future, it will able to upload video to a “Cloud”. Only F800 PRO can support the Thinkware Cloud, not for the older F800. That why the “PRO” can have SD card up to 128Gb. While Thinkware recommends using one of their SD cards, but we can work with Samsung EVO and Lexar 128Gb micro SD card and it works perfectly. The other good point of F800 PRO is it compatible and works perfectly with most smartphone, both iOS, and Android.
The video quality of both cameras is really clear in full HD, both during the day and at night – especially with “Super Night Vision” enabled. You can toggle between the front and rear cameras by just touch of the screen. You can enable the safety features which can warn you of speed & red light cameras in the area or lane departure warnings and more.
If you’ve bad experience from a cheaper dash cams, the Thinkware F800 PRO just may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Yes, it’s expensive but this is the latest flagship 2 channel dash cams with a lot of room to upgrade in futures.
- 1080p front and rear recording
- Built in WiFi for reviewing footage and settings
- Built in GPS
- Red light/Speed camera alerts
- Ambarella A12A55 chipset – Perfectly tuned for the F800
- Sony STARVIS exmor R IMX291 Image sensor @ 2.1MP, 140°
- Advance Driver Assistance System (Red light and Speed camera alerts)
- Super Night Vision 2.0
- Super Capacitor & High-Temperature Cut-off
- 128GB SD Card Support
What’s in the Box?
- F800 PRO
- Rear Camera
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 32GB Thinkware SD Card
- Adhesive Windshield Mount
- Extra 3M Adhesive
- Cable Mounting Clips
- Micro SD Card Reader
- English Quick Start Guide
Thinkware F800 PRO 2-Channel Bundle 1080P FHD WiFi Rearview Camera 32GB SD Card and Hardwiring Kit Included
- Package Contents Main Dash Cam Unit, Mount with 3M tape (1ea), Cigar Jack Adaptor, Adhesive Cable Holder, MicroSD 32GB memory card with adapter(consumable), Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card.
- 1080p Full HD & Full HD 2CH / Super Night Vision2.0 / Time Lapse Safety Camera Alert / Road Safety Warning System(LDWS, FCWS, uFCWS, FVDW) 140° Wide Angle(Front&Rear) / Advanced Video Clear Technology / Built-in Wi-Fi / Built-in GPS Format Free2.0 / Mobile APP
- CMOS Image Sensors allow constant front and rearview Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0 DASH CAM videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable. SUPER NIGHT VISION2.0 in the F800 uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- while driving or parked.
- SAFETY CAMERA Alert The THINKWARE DASH CAM F800's internal GPS provides accurate location information while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras. Cultivate safe driving habits with THINKWARE DASH CAM.
- Ambarella A12 Chipset Specially Tuned for the F800
- Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor - Excellent performance in low-light conditions
- WiFi built in for reviewing footage and settings without needing to leave your vehicle
- GPS built in for red light/speed camera alerts. Also added ability of Geo Fencing alerts
- BONUS: This BlackboxMyCar Exclusive Bundle also includes the Rear Camera, a 32GB SD card, 16GB SD card, and a Hardwiring Kit
- Keeps your dashcam running long after your ignition is turned off
- Specially made for compatibility with Thinkware and BlackSys dashcams to enable parking mode with motion detection
- 2 input options -- Choose whether you'd like to hardwire or charge using the cigarette adapter
- 76.8Wh capacity to keep your dashcam running for up to 24 hours
- BONUS: Add-a-Fuses included for a cleaner installation (1x Mini, 1x ATO)
thinkware f800 pro release date usa
thinkware f800 pro vs f770
thinkware f800 pro vs f800
thinkware f800 pro cloud
thinkware f800 pro release date
thinkware f800 pro vs blackvue dr750s
thinkware f800 pro dash cam
blackvue dr650s series 2-channel dash camera
thinkware f800 pro manual
thinkware f800 pro uk
thinkware f800 pro install
2 channel 32gb dash camera by blackvue
blackvue 2-channel hd dash cam
2 channel dash camera for cars
2 channel dash cam wifi
blackvue 2-channel car dash camera
blackvue 2 channel dash cam
thinkware f800 pro 2
thinkware f800 pro vs blackvue
128gb 2 channel dash camera
thinkware f800 pro canada
thinkware f800 pro
thinkware f800 pro review
1080p 2 channel dash camera
thinkware f800 pro dash camera
best 2 channel dash cam 2016
best 2 channel dash cam 2015
thinkware f800 pro for sale
thinkware f800 pro vs blackvue dr750s-2ch
thinkware f800 pro 2ch
2 channel dash camera
blackvue dr750lw in-car 2 channel dash cam
2 channel dash cam uk
thinkware f800 pro front
blackvue dr650gw in-car full hd 2 channel dash cam
2 channel dash cam reviews