This year’s Galaxy Note10 and the Note10+ are a big departure from what we are used to seeing from Samsung’s flagships. Samsung seems to be one of the last OEMs to going jack-less with both phones – the vanilla Note10 and the Plus-sized version. Luckily, the Note10+ retains the microSD card slot.
The Note10+ seems to be a significant upgrade in almost every aspect – battery life, display, camera performance, charging speed and as per tradition, the S-Pen brings over a couple of new features to the table as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Specifications
Body: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm, 196 grams, curved Gorilla Glass front and back, metal side frame.
Screen: 6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3040px resolution; 19:9 aspect ratio; ~498ppi; HDR10+ support.
Chipset (market dependent): Exynos 9825 (7nm) (in EMEA/LATAM): Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MP12. Snapdragon 855 (7nm): Octa-core CPU (1×2.8GHz & 3×2.4GHz Kryo Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 485 Silver); Adreno 640 GPU.
Memory: 12GB RAM, 256/512GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage.
OS: One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Rear camera: Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 12MP, 1/3.6″ sensor, f/2.1 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length (45° FoV), PDAF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture, 12mm equiv. focal length (123° FoV), fixed focus; 3D ToF VGA camera for depth information.
Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; [email protected] video recording.
Battery: 4,300 mAh, 45W fast charging over Power Delivery 3.0 (25W charger supplied in the box).
Misc: microSD card slot up to 1TB support; Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W; Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W; S-Pen stylus; Ultra-sonic under-display fingerprint reader; NFC; FM radio (USA & Canada only); Stereo loudspeakers; Samsung DeX support (desktop experience).
As you can see, one of the most noticeable changes is the screen size and the camera. Samsung was able to fit a fairly big screen in the body thanks to the curved edges and trimmed bezels and OCD freaks will be pleased to see the punch-hole camera centered instead of being pushed to the edges like the S10 series.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ is stunning! Especially in this new Aura Glow color. The screen is extremely bright and beautiful thanks to Samsung’s new Dynamic AMOLED panels, which in marketing language just means better screen than last year’s Super AMOLEDs. The new screen measures 6.8″ in diagonal and features a 1440 x 3040px resolution (WQHD+) with 19:9 aspect ratio. Pixel density is 498ppi and makes up for sharp and vivid picture. Of course, the display supports the HDR10+ standard as long as the source you are watching from supports the standard. Currently, the HDR10+ is very limited but the feature can serve as future-proofing. Without a doubt, the Galaxy Note10+ features one of the best displays on the market without compromising on size.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10+ comes with pretty much the same cameras as its predecessor and this year’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ but offers a couple of improvements hardware and software-wise. As you’d expect from a top-tier smartphone, the Galaxy Note10+ produces excellent photos with impressive dynamic range and resolves plenty of detail. They are great for social media sharing and the majority of people will find the pictures more attractive with the colors popping out more. No noise can be seen in either of the scenes.
The Note10+ excels in video recording just as it does in still photography. There are plenty of modes to play around with and it even supports HDR10+ recording, as long as you have a proper screen to watch them on – like the Note10+’s, for instance. Along with all the usual modes, the Note10+ can also shoot Super slow-mo videos in [email protected] for 0.4 or 0.8 seconds. There’s a normal Slow-mo video recording option maxing out at [email protected]
But when it comes to standard videos, the 2160p videos can go up to 60fps and the same goes for the 1080p video. In 4K, the handset resolves plenty of detail and delivers excellent dynamic range. Another cool feature of the Note10+ is the Zoom-in mic. What it does is honing in on the filmed subject and once you zoom on it, it will also increase the sound coming from that direction.
Overall performance is outstanding. Although equipped with Snapdragon 855, but doesn’t mean the phone is not performing even better than S10 models that use the same processor. The Note10+ uses a new, super-fast UFS 3.0 storage tech combination with 12GB of RAM, and some software improvements, these make this phone smoothest and fastest mobile we’ve ever tested.
In short, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is amazing. It’s fast, beautiful and feature-rich. The S-Pen is useful and powerful. However, there’re NO 3.5 mm headphone jack and NO USB-C adapter included in the box. If the 3.5 jack is not everything for you, we highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to every Samsung and Android lovers!
- Fast-charging, long-lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10+.
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting-to-text, all in One Magic wand.
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super-stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10+ is a studio in your pocket.
- Note 10’s nearly bezel-less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever you’re viewing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Cell Phone with 512GB (U.S. Warranty), Aura Black/ Note10+
- Fast-charging, long-lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10.
- S pen's newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting-to-text, all in One Magic wand.
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super-stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10 is a studio in your pocket.
- Note 10's nearly bezel-less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever you're viewing.
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night.
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone.
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted.
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S-Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music.
- 6.3" FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass - IP68 dust/water proof - Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor - Stylus Pen (Bluetooth integration) - Dolby Atmos/AKG sound - Qi wireless charging (Charging Pad required*) - Fast battery charging - Reverse wireless charging between devices - Face recognition (unlock)
- Triple Camera (Rear):12MP + 12MP telephoto + 16MP ultrawide (f/2.2, 12mm 1.0µm) - Front Camera:10 megapixels f/2.2 (aperture) - Video:4K UHD (3840x2160 pixels) 60 fps - OIS (2-axis): Optical stabilization - HDR photo/video on both cameras
- 256GB + 8GB RAM - Built-in memory - 64bit - Samsung Exynos 9 Octa-core 9825 (7nm) - Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
Galaxy Note 10 Plus vs iPhone 11 Pro Max - Which one is BETTER?
In this video, we will do a comparison between the iPhone 11 Pro Max vs the Galaxy Note 10 Plus. iPhone 11 was just announced, and I would like to give you a ...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs. Note 10 Plus
For the first time since launching the Galaxy Note, Samsung has made two sizes of its flagship big-phone. The Note 10+ is a powerhouse, but frankly, I find the ...
Best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ cases: Top picks in every style - PCWorldSeptember 11, 2019 - PCWorld
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is one of the most beautiful phones we've ever laid eyes on, so you're going to want to keep it safe....
iPhone 11 Pro vs. Galaxy Note 10: This is what a $1,000 phone buys you - CNETSeptember 12, 2019 - CNET
iPhone 11 Pro vs. Galaxy Note 10: This is what a $1,000 phone buys you CNETiPhone 11 Pro Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Which $1,100 giant phablet phone is best? PCWorldSamsung Galaxy Note 10 vs. iPhone XS Max: Camera, specs, battery life Business InsideriPhone 11 Pro DESTROYS the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in this crucial area T311 reasons I'm buying an Apple iPhone 11 Pro instead of a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus ZDNetView full coverage on Google News...
Things You Might Not Know You Can Do with Your Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ - Samsung NewsroomSeptember 2, 2019 - Samsung Newsroom
The latest additions to Samsung's Galaxy Note family, the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, are packed with features and technologies to help you do more, ...
Last update on 2019-10-15 at 03:10