NETGEAR ReadyNAS 4312X, the industry standards network attached storage (NAS) equipped with Intel Xeon Enterprise E3-1245v5 Quad-Core Hyper-Thread processor based 10Gig NAS. NETGEAR brings powerful enterprise computing to the small and midsize business (SMBs) with 16GB of baseline DDR4 ECC memory, up to 72TB capacity, and an innovative ReadyNAS OS. The ReadyNAS 4312X is the ultimate choice for data backup, file sharing, disaster recovery, virtualization and high throughput computing for the SMBs.
Data is a critical asset for all companies, without access to their corporate data, companies may not be capable of serving their customers with the expected level of service. Poor customer service, loss of sales, or even business liquidation can be the result of corporate information not being available. But it is equally true that in most businesses, the focus is not on the storage, but on the applications that consume it.
So, what is Network Attached Storage (NAS)? NAS is a term used to refer to storage devices that connect to a network and provide file access services to computer systems. These devices generally consist of an engine that implements the file services, and one or more devices, on which data is stored. NAS uses file access protocols such as NFS or CIFS.
Designers of software applications suited to smaller business environments tend to use file-based systems to meet these goals, particularly those of flexibility, simplicity and ease of management; and there are a wide variety of easy-to-use tools to provide security, and robust backup & recovery.
NAS systems are popular with enterprise and small businesses in many industries as effective, scalable and low-cost storage solutions. They can be used to support email systems, accounting databases, payroll, video recording and editing, data logging, business analytics and more; a wide variety of other business applications are underpinned by NAS systems.
Given the flexibility and popularity of NAS systems, most cloud providers offer NAS services; that makes it possible to mix and match NAS storage systems and cloud services in a business, allowing the potential of optimizing cost, management effort and performance while giving the business complete control over location and security.
Some of the benefits of NAS include:
- Simple to operate; a dedicated IT professional is generally not required
- Lower cost; can significantly reduce wasted space over other storage technologies like SAN
- Easy data backup and recovery, with granular security features
- Centralization of data storage in a safe, reliable way for authorised network users and clients
- Supports a large variety of applications
- Permits data access across the network, including cloud based applications and data
With a NAS, data is continually accessible, making it easy for corporate teams to collaborate, respond to customers in a timely fashion, and to improve data management and security because the information is in one place. Additionally, because NAS is like a private cloud – and the same services can be made available in the cloud — data may be accessed remotely using a network connection, meaning employees and applications can work anywhere, anytime.
NETGEAR ReadyNAS 4312X designed to provide ultra-high performance network storage for SMBs which get the most storage bang for your buck. ReadyNAS packs industry leading innovation and unmatched performance into top-end storage. Unlimited snapshots. Thin provisioning. Replication for disaster recovery. Real-time anti-virus and encryption. In short, ReadyNAS lets you do more with your business data than you ever thought you could afford.
The ReadyNAS 4312X features 5 layers of file protection included Automatic RAID protects against disk failure, Exclusive snapshot technology for point in time file recovery, Real-time anti-virus software protects against viruses and malware, Bit rot protection defends against media degradation and Free cloud backup for your most important files.
NETGEAR ReadyNAS 4312X is a great cost-effective NAS solution for any size of business. With the ReadyNAS 4312X you can access data anytime, anywhere and from any connected device with ultra-fast speed without privacy risks. ReadyNAS and the ReadyCLOUD access platform make you to creating a safe and inexpensive private cloud for your business.
- High performance Quad core 3.5GHz Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 Enterprise server processor 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM for faster file transfers and system backups
- Dual 10 Gigabit copper and Quad Gigabit Ethernet Ports with Link Aggregation and failover
- Ensure data integrity with Btrfs and 5 levels of data protection: X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, anti-virus and offsite replication
- “VMware Ready” for Storage certified to ensure seamless storage operations in vSphere 6 based virtual environments
NETGEAR ReadyNAS 4312X Network Attached Storage 2X 10Gbase-T 2U Rackmount 12 Bay 12 x 6TB Enterprise HDD (RR4312X6-10000S)
- 24/7 file server for your household to store share and backup personal data
- Award-winning DiskStation Manager (DSM) brings intuitive operation flow and reduces learning curve
- Access and share data with any Windows macOS and Linux computers or mobile devices
- Integrated media server to support multimedia content streaming
- Freely access private cloud files on-the-go and back up mobile photos with iOS and Android apps
- Centralized network storage and access from Anywhere with computers or Mobile devices
- High Performance 1.3 GHz dual core processor and 1GB memory for seamless media streaming and Ultra fast file transfers
- Milestone Arcus Surveillance Software with unLimited Camera licenses
- Multiple RAID configurations and automatic backup Options to help guard important data
- Automatic file synching across all Your computers for up to date access from Anywhere
- Encrypted sequential throughput performance at over 113 MB/s reading and 112 MB/s writing
- Dual-core Processor with AES-NI encryption engine
- 2GB DDR3L memory (expandable up to 6GB)
- Advanced Bars file system offering 65, 000 system-wide snapshots and 1, 024 snapshots per shared folder
- Live transcoding of up to two concurrent H. 265/H. 264 4K video streaming
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 21:42