While most laptops come from the same mold, there’s a handful of manufacturers that provide the base chassis to build some of the more versatile and outlandish laptops on the market. HIDevolution is an authorized build to order (BTO) seller that offers upgrades that work to benefit performance and reliability. Sure, any upgrades they perform are covered under warranty.
The high-end workstation laptop for engineering maybe limit, as more work gets moved to the cloud, but there are still plenty of good options. Engineering applications need plenty of speed and memory, graphics horsepower, and also portability. The result is something of a trade-off between performance and convenience, but there are a few laptops that stand out for use by engineers, depending on their specific needs. So, what’s the best laptop for engineers and engineering students?
The ThinkPad P73 mobile workstation delivers maximum power, thanks to the latest high-performance processors from Intel. With up to an i9 eight-core CPU, plus graphics up to the powerful new NVIDIA RTX Quadro 5000 series, you’ll have real-time 3D and VR rendering speeds, plus AI-augmented tools to handle workflows in any compute-intensive industry. Additionally, it includes ISV certification for ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Creo, Decision Space, McKesson, Revit, SolidWorks, 3dsMax, and more.
The top-end custom-built equipped with 9th Generation Intel Core i9 2.3 GHz 8 Core – 16 Thread Processor (i9-9880H | Turbo to 4.8 GHz) with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 8GB GDDR6 graphics, 128GB (4 x 32GB) of fast DDR4 2666MHz memory, 4TB (2 x 2TB) M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD + 4TB SATA3 SSD and a 17.3″ UHD IPS Anti-glare LCD.
Who is this laptop for? the ThinkPad P73 is not designed for the average user but for professionals and IT organizations that require ‘super laptop’ capabilities allow to be more productive and efficient. This laptop is a niche product in a niche market. It is far more expensive than the regular model but if you are happy with the compromises that it comes with and know what to expect, then, this HIDevolution ThinkPad P73 has to be on top of your list.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i9 2.3 GHz 8 Core – 16 Thread Processor (i9-9880H | Turbo to 4.8 GHz) with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 8GB GDDR6
- HIDevolution upgrades the 17.3″ UHD IPS Anti-glare LCD Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU and GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
- HIDevolution installed PCIe based storage–4TB (2 x 2TB) M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD + 4TB SATA3 SSD–ensures that you experience the fastest boot up & load times
- Installed by HIDevolution–128GB (4 x 32GB) of fast DDR4 2666MHz memory–run memory hungry applications and multitask with ease
- HIDevolution Promise: Authorized Build to Order Seller, thorough quality testing, a 3 Year Depot Warranty, and access to our expert support staff.
HIDevolution ThinkPad P73 17.3” UHD IPS | 2.3 GHz i9-9880H, Quadro RTX 4000, 128GB 2666MHz RAM, 2X 2TB PCIe SSD + 4TB SSD | Authorized Performance Upgrades
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally
- Faster than surface pro 6, with a 10th gen intel core processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both usb-c and usb-a ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging. Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Standout design that won’t weigh you down — ultra-slim and light surface pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds
- All day battery life upto 10.5 hours, Plus the ability to go from empty to full faster — about 80 percent in just over an hour
- 8th Generation Kaby Lake R Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-Cores Processor (1.8 GHz up to 4.0GHz, 8 MB Cache), NVIDIA Quadro P500 with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Technology LED Backlight Display, 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 802.11ac; Dual-Band and Bluetooth 4.1
- 32GB DDR4 Memory, Built-in HD webcam, Full-Size Backlight Keyboard, Numeric Keypad
- 512GB SSD (Solid State Drive), 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x Docking Connector, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone, Combo Jack, Media Card SD/SDHC/SDXC MMC
- Windows 10 Professional (Win 10 Pro), 4 (32Wh) cell Battery, 1 Year Manufacture warranty from the Seller
- CPU: 9th Generation Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Processor @ 2.60GHz(6 Cores, 12M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz), Powerful 6-core, twelve-way processing performance.
- Display: 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits; Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro T2000 4GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD; No Optical Drive.
- Wireless: Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 5.1; Ports: 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 always on), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (DisplayPort, Data transfer), 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (DisplayPort, Data transfer), 4-in-1 media card reader, HDMI 2.0, RJ45 Ethernet, Audio combo jack
- ▌Authorized BROAGE Bundle ▌ Bundled with BROAGE Mouse Pad, Authorized Sellers ONLY. OS: Windows 10 Professional; Color: Black; Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard; Fingerprint Reader
18 Pricey Tech Gifts That Are Worth the Splurge - PCMag.comNovember 15, 2019 - PCMag.com
18 Pricey Tech Gifts That Are Worth the Splurge PCMag.com...
NVIDIA Is All About Solid Laptop Growth Right Now - Motley FoolNovember 16, 2019 - Motley Fool
NVIDIA Is All About Solid Laptop Growth Right Now Motley Fool...
Best Mobile Workstation Laptops 2019 -Top 7|Best Workstation Laptops (2019)
Best Mobile Workstation Laptops 2019 -Top 7|Best Workstation Laptops (2019) Looking for best workstation laptop to buy in 2019 that are best in performance ...
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 22:22