Google Pixel 3a, a budget-friendly version of the premium Pixel 3. But to get the Pixel 3a’s price point low enough to make a significant impact on the market, Google had to remove some features. The Pixel 3a swaps the glass for plastic, removes wireless charging, drops the IP rating, and changes out the high-end CPU for something more middling. However, Google not removing core features found in the premium Pixel, for example, the best-in-class camera.
As mentioned above, a budget phone means cheaper building materials. In the Pixel 3a’s case, this came down to Google building the phone out of plastic instead of glass. This change is incredibly noticeable when you hold the 3 and 3a side by side, but the plastic doesn’t ruin the experience at all. the Pixel 3a appears to be made out of a single piece of plastic with a glossy texture up top and matte texture covering the bottom two-thirds of the handset. This gives a soft-touch feel to the rather grippy phone.
The display on the Pixel 3a is fantastic, it was great to look at thanks to the 5.6-inch OLED with 2,220 x 1,080 Full HD+ resolution. Google allows you to tweak the color tone of the screen. We found that when the default Adaptive setting enabled, the color looks most true-to-life, even if colors were a bit over-saturated at times.
Google Pixel 3a equipped with a mid-tier processor, the Snapdragon 670. Paired with the Adreno 615 GPU, the phone felt just as responsive as some premium handsets. Compare to the Pixel 3’s Snapdragon 845, we notice a few issues with the performance in normal use, for example the interface feels a little bit slower to navigate, apps take a tiny bit longer to load, as well as longer than expected waits for the camera post-processing software to work on pictures we took.
The Pixel 3a comes with a 3,000mAh battery and it gets the job done. It’s a little bit better than the Pixel 3’s 2,915mAh battery. This is near the bottom of the expected battery size in modern smartphones. We found the battery life rather impressive, the 3a lasted a full day of use without fail. Google put the bigger battery along with the less demanding chipset which really smart choices for the budget handset.
The larger Pixel 3a XL is spec-for-spec almost identical to the smaller Pixel 3a. The most significant difference is the bigger battery and larger display. So, the XL model should have more power to get you through the day. You might want to consider the 3a XL if those are the features you prefer.
One significant benefit of buying a Google Pixel phone is that new updates to Android will roll out faster to the handset, so the Google Pixel 3a will receive Android Q before lots of other handsets.
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos.
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- Switch seamlessly and keep all your stuff . Plus your favorite Google apps are built in.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+, Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- Get things done with just your voice: Send texts, get directions and reminders, and multitask on the go on your mobile phone with help from Google
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done including screening calls
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15 minute charge
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates and the custom built Titan M chip
GOOGLE PIXEL 3A XL vs Pixel 2 XL: Which is the Better Value? (Dual Review)
With the release of the Google Pixel 3a XL many have asked, should you get the Pixel 3a or the Pixel 2 XL since have a similar price? Should you upgrade from ...
Is the Pixel 3a still worth buying? - Android CentralSeptember 16, 2019 - Android Central
Is the Pixel 3a still worth buying? Android Central...
Amazon is now selling Google’s Pixel 3A and 3A XL - The VergeMay 16, 2019 - The Verge
Amazon is now selling Google’s Pixel 3A and 3A XL The Verge...
google pixel 3a amazon
amazon pixel 3a
amazon google pixel 3a
mobile amazon com
mamo wearable art show
cell stand by
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 06:22