Dell DA300 is a compact round-shaped USB-C adapter featuring the widest variety of port options available including Ethernet, HDMI, VGA, DP, USB-C, and USB-A offers seamless video, network, and data connectivity, in a compact design. Ready to go when you plug it in, no need to install additional drivers. Just connect the DA300 your adapter with Dell systems and start to enjoy advanced features such as MAC address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-On-LAN. It works with most operating systems, including Windows and MAC.
It looks really nice with sleek round-shaped design that fits neatly in your bag. We like the way that how it easily rotate to extend and retract cable. The concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage. The longer coaxial cable offers flexibility to connect to various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachable, providing enhanced signal quality for stable connectivity.
Dell DA300 USB-C adapter support 4K resolution at 60Hz that means you can connect to high-resolution displays without compromising on performance. Simply plug in your PC to a monitor or projector via DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0. Using legacy video ports is also a breeze with the adapter’s readily available VGA port. The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripherals and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfer speeds.
Additional Product Notes
1. Behavior of USB downstream ports:
– When adapter is connected to USB-C/Thunderbolt port (3A/5V) – two downstream USB-C and USB-A ports with USB3.1 Gen 2 file transfer rate up to 10 Gbps is supported.
– When adapter is connected to a USB-C/Thunderbolt port (1.5A/5V) – only one of the two downstream USB-C and USB-A ports with USB2.0 file transfer rate up to 480 Mbps is supported on a first-come, first-serve basis (the peripheral connected first to either the USB-C or USB-A port is supported only).
2. HDMI and DisplayPort: 4K @ 60Hz available with PCs that support DP1.3 and above with 4K displays.
3. The round coaxial cable can be extended and retracted up to 9360 times.
4. PXE Boot – Pre eXecution Environment Boot allows a computer to be troubleshot remotely when connected to the network via its network card.
5. MAC address pass-through – MAC address pass through recognizes only a unique MAC address entered in the system’s BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) by overriding the adapter MAC address every time your laptop is connected to the network, ensuring that your PC’s MAC address stays the same no matter which USB-C adapter you use.
This product is compatible with the following Dell systems:
Precision 17 7000 Series (7720)
XPS 13 9370
Latitude 5290 2 In 1
Latitude 3390 2 In 1
- Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz via DP or HDMI port and enjoy a crisp and clear view without compromising on performance. Supports single Display at a time.
- The only USB-C adapter with in-built cable management and a Round, coaxial cable that offers a reliable connection with enhanced signal integrity.
- Small and round-shaped, the compact adapter fits neatly in your Bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for Easy storage.
- Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you Plug it in – No Installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy business Class Features.
- USB-A and USB-C downstream Ports also offer Fast data transfer rates.
- 8-in-1 Multi Ports Design, Expand Your Type-C Port-- Features three USB 3.0 ports, SD and Micro SD card slots, Ethernet, charging port, and 4K HDMI video output. Note: Use HDMI 2.0 Cables for Optimum Performance
- Support New Type-C products-- Including new 12" MacBook, MacBook Pro 13" and MacBook Pro 15" 2018,Google Pixel Chromebook, ASUS Zenbook 3 (UX390), Dell XPS 13, 2016 HP Spectre, Surface 4 pro
- Fast Speed Data Transmission-- USB version 3.0, offers data transmission speed up to 5 Gbps, you can transfer everything from a 2TB SD card to your MacBook in just a few seconds
- Slim & Compact, Easy to Carry- The compact and easy-to-use design makes it simple to take the Type-C USB Hub with you anywhere you go, you won't be far from the convenience of accessing your favorite USB devices
- Lifetime Money Back Guarantee-- We provide Lifetime Guarantee for this product, if you have any problem or unsatisfied with your order, you can contact us at any time, we will help to cancel the order or refund your money at any time
- Historical most crowdfunded Macbook accessory on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
- World's Most Compact and Fastest (50Gb/s) Hub specifically designed for USB-C MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016. If not using MacBook Pro, check out HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub or SOLO 7-in-1 USB C Hub instead.
- Expand the two USB-C ports on MacBook Pro into 7 ports (HDMI, 40Gb/s USB-C, 5Gb/s USB-C, SD, microSD, 2 x USB 3.1)
- Connect USB-C MacBook Pro to 4K HDMI display (40Gb/s USB-C port supports video up to 5K or 2 x 4K at 60Hz, 40Gb/s data and max 100W power delivery to charge MacBook Pro at full speed)
- Precision milled aluminum enclosure, available in Space Gray and Silver, with the same color and appearance as the MacBook Pro. You can use two Female to Male USB-C adapters to extend the USB-C connectors, if your MacBook Pro has a cover.
- More Ports, More Power: USB-C Hub with charging port, HDMI port, 3 x USB 3.0 ports, and SD memory card reader
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports: Connect keyboard, mouse, and thumb drive to your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices; conveniently access files from the SD card reader
- Power Delivery: HooToo USB C Hub charges your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting multiple peripherals or transferring data
- 4K Video Adapter: Mirror or extend your screen with the USB C adapter's HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors, or projectors
- Mac-Style Design: 2.5D unibody aluminum alloy ionized finish, reinforced TPE cable coating, and Mac-style LED indicator; EMI protection prevents interference with wireless devices
dell da200 portable usb-c-adapter
dell usb c adapter not working
dell usb c adapter review
dell da300 driver
dell da300 review
dell usb type c to hdmi/vga/ethernet/usb 3.0 adapter da 200
dell da300 usb-c
dell da200 adapter usb type-c to hdmi/vga/ethernet/usb3.0
dell usb c adapter da300
dell usb c adapter da200
dell usb c adapter power
dell da300 price
dell da300 linux
dell usb c adapter macbook
dell da300 usb-c mobile adapter
dell usb c adapter cable
dell da200 portabel usb-c-adapter
dell da300 release date
dell da300 specs
dell da300 australia
dell da200 adapter usb type-c
dell usb c adapter
Last update on 2018-10-15 at 15:34