Intel i9-9900K, the most powerful CPU from Intel’s new 9th generation of Core i processors line-up. It’s not only supports hyperthreading but also has enormous overclocking potential. The new powerful processor is designed to work with a new chipset, called Z390, so this is a time to looking for a new motherboard.
The Intel i9-9900K CPU features 33% more cores than the previous generation at 8 cores and 16 threads which means the user has a lot to work with this time around. With higher base and turbo clock rates, the i9-9900K is one of the fastest gaming processors on the market. It also comes with built-in protection against the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities.
The demand for what Intel dubs as “the world’s best gaming processor” was so strong that there was a shortage of these highly sought-after CPUs as soon as they became available last year. So, if you’re looking for that monstrous CPU that can unlock performance as you’ve never experienced before, the i9-9900K is that CPU you’re been looking for.
Intel i9 9900k processor is a powerful processor and comes with 8 cores and 16 threads and can boost the clock speed up to 5.0 GHz and it requires a powerful motherboard. To get the best performance, you need a good Z390 chipset-based motherboard. There are lots of Z390 motherboards available in the market by ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock. So, it’s not easy to find the best one.
We’ve surveyed the market and selected the best five top-selling motherboards for i9-9900K that are available on amazon.com. Choosing a good motherboard for your i9-9900K provides you with a solid foundation for overclocking, allowing you to squeeze out every last ounce of performance.
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel ddr4 memory, up to 4400(oc) MHz
- Turbo M.2: PCI-E gen3 x4 interfACe maximizes performance for NVME SSDS
- Core boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, ddr4 boost
- Built for reliable operation
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M. 2, USB 3. 1 Gen2 and ASUS Optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LAN Guard, Over voltage Protection provide longevity, reliability. FanXpert 4 delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12+1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and Asus optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM Design; Form Factor: ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 (1 with thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- 2-Way Crossfire Multi-Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable Design
Best Intel Z390 Motherboard 2019 - TrustedReviewsApril 1, 2019 - TrustedReviews
Best Intel Z390 Motherboard 2019 TrustedReviews...
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X Review: Budget Board Bliss? - Tom's HardwareJuly 26, 2019 - Tom's Hardware
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X Review: Budget Board Bliss? Tom's Hardware...
Best Intel Motherboards for Gaming: 9400, 8700K, 9700K, 9900K - TechQuilaOctober 16, 2019 - TechQuila
Best Intel Motherboards for Gaming: 9400, 8700K, 9700K, 9900K TechQuila...
best motherboard for i9 9900k processor
best motherboard for i9-9900k cpu
best motherboard for i9 9900k overclocking
best motherboard for i9 9900k
best motherboard for i9 9900k and rtx 2070
best motherboard for i9 9900k reddit
best motherboard for i9 9900k and rtx 2080 ti
best motherboard for i9 9900kf
best motherboard for i9 9900k video editing
best motherboard for i9 9900k no overclocking
best motherboard for i9 9900k tom’s hardware
best mobo for i9 9900kf
best mobo for i9 9900k reddit
asus z390 motherboard
z390 motherboard reviews
z390 motherboard comparison
asus prime z390-a motherboard lga1151
z390 motherboard drivers
msi z390-a pro motherboard review
intel z390 chipset drivers
msi meg z390 godlike lga 1151 eatx intel motherboard
gigabyte z390 ud lga 1151 atx intel motherboard
Last update on 2021-04-21 at 05:22