Asus VivoBook S S410UN-NS74 is a portable, elegant and powerful laptop provides boundless productivity on the go. Powered by the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) quad-core processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics 2GB. Matched with 8GB of DDR4 memory and a 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD), so performance will never be an issue. It also offers a 14-inch NanoEdge display in a frame size that’s typical of smaller, 13-inch laptops. If you’re looking for a laptop around $800 that delivers great overall performance and an ultra-thin bezel, the Asus VivoBook S410UN-NS74 checks all those boxes.
Asus VivoBook S S410UN-NS74 comes with a compact and lightweight design with just 0.7-inch thin profile and an overall weight of only 3.2 lbs. It has a 14-inch display, with an overall footprint that’s on the small side of ultraportable, fairly trimmer than most 14-inch laptops. It’s perfect for working remotely in a café or watching movies during a flight. And with its nicely brushed-aluminum lid and stylish design finished in Icicle Gold, it’s one of the most eye-catching, too.
An ultrathin bezel Full HD 1080p non-touch screen is perhaps the VivoBook’s best features yet. With its NanoEdge design, the ASUS VivoBook S410 features an incredible 77% screen-to-body ratio for more immersive viewing. The display features an anti-glare coating and 178° wide-view technology maintain vivid colors and contrast, even when viewed at sharp angles. Ideal for viewing media or documents with friends and colleagues.
ASUS Splendid utility lets you choose from various display modes ensures the best image quality for any type of content with a single click. It features four display modes; Normal mode is ideal for daily tasks; Vivid mode optimizes contrast to deliver stunning photos and video; Eye Care mode reduces blue light levels to ease eye strain; and Manual mode allows for personalized color adjustments.
On the S410UN-NS74 is an illuminated chiclet-style keyboard with 1.4mm of travel. It has a shallow, flat typing feel, and the plastic keys have a stiff feedback offers a good typing experience. But its lack of a numeric keypad, which is such a pain especially when doing excel, accounting and financial spreadsheet.
Beneath the keyboard is a buttonless touchpad that supports Windows Precision Touchpad (PTP) standards, so it delivers smooth tracking, writing and multi-finger gesture recognition. It also integrated palm rejection technology to counter unintentional cursor movement, helping improve accuracy. There’s a fingerprint reader in the upper right corner that works well with Windows Hello gestures.
Enjoy lag-free multitasking with the latest Intel Core i7-8550U is a 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) quad-core CPU with Hyper-Threading, 8GB of DDR4 memory, 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD) and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card. So, this is a system suited for both work and gaming, however, not for modern games. Nevertheless, Asus VivoBook S S410UN-NS74 is capable of handling pretty much anything about productivity task. It may not be the fastest machine on the market, but it powerful enough on both work and play, especially when you factor in the price.
For battery life, ASUS claimed the VivoBook offers up to 7 to 8 hour battery life. We can get just about 3 and a half hours for our daily task (photo editing, Word documents, emails, browsing web, YouTube and social media). However, the battery can last about 5 hours during our movie tests. That means you’ll get to see almost two movies which enough for a movie over a short flight.
The VivoBook S410 does offer excellent connectivity. It features a USB 3.1 with reversible USB Type-C (USB-C) port for any-way-up connections and superfast data transfers. Additional USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 ports, along with a HDMI port and SD card slot, provide hassle-free compatibility with a wide range of peripherals, displays, and projectors.
Asus VivoBook S S410UN-NS74 is an affordable Core i7 laptop that stands out from the crowd in terms of sleek design, ultrathin bezels Full HD display, and everything you need for versatility and performance.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) quad-core processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics 2GB
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD
- 14″ Full HD WideView display with up to 178° WideView and ASUS NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 77% screen-to-body ratio
- Slim 12.8″ wide, 0.7″ thin and portable footprint with metal cover and backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic combo port
ASUS VivoBook S Thin & Light Laptop, 14″ FHD, Intel Core i7-8550U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce MX150, NanoEdge Display, Backlit Kbd, FP Sensor – S410UN-NS74
- Asus ultra lightweight & thin Vivobook gets your ready to work from home and study online and maximum portability, CPU is powered by latest 2nd generation AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 4 Quad-Core Processor (2.1 GHz base frequency up to 3.7 GHz, 4 Cores, 6MB L3 Cache) with Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics for superior gaming performance and seamless multitasking. Enjoy the fast speed to share files, play games online and surf the Web. FREE Aloha bundle includes a Mouse Pad.
- Plenty of high-bandwidth 8GB DDR4 memory is for running games and applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. Remains powered for up to 9 hours before you'll need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on applications and power management settings. Built in HD Webcam with microphone makes work and school remotely ready via Zoom and Skype etc. Audio with ASUS SonicMaster Stereo speakers helps bring your games, music and movies to life.
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive SSD providing massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage. Solid state drives have no moving parts, which generally results in faster start-up times, reduced heat production and less drain on the battery than hard drives.
- 15.6" IPS LCD display with an anti-glare surface provides a crisp, clear view of your content. FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution provides detailed images, and LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen. AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Integrated graphics with shared video memory deliver rich, detailed visuals for for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and gaming. HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. Numeric keyboard is easy to view as you work and play.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n. USB 3.1 ports, including a USB Type-C port, for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0. Bluetooth technology allows you to wirelessly pair with enabled peripherals and accessories. Windows 10 Home operating system is installed. Luxury Silver Color. NO optical drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-cell lithium-polymer
- Powerful and efficient 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.8 GHz (Turbo up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) Wide View color-rich display.Wireless Data Network 802.11AC Bluetooth 4.1 Battery:3 Cells 42 Whrs Battery
- High performance 256GB SSD and 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Slim 14.2" wide, 0.7" thin; 0.3" ASUS Nano Edge bezel with 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Powerful and efficient 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Turbo up to 3.4 GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce MX150 2 GB Graphics, High Performance 256 GB SATA3 SSD
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" Fhd (1920 x 1080) wide view color-rich Display with Asus NanoEdge bezel for an 80% screen-to-body ratio slim and portable: 14.21" Wide, 0.70" Thin
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor; aluminum cover, comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 16:32