Asus R420MA is designed to help you be productive all day — even when you’re on the move. This compact and lightweight 14-inch laptop is powered by Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz (Turbo up to 2.6GHz) processor and provides 4GB DDR4 (On Board) and 64GB eMMC flash storage. And with a NanoEdge display for immersive viewing, it’s the best laptop for people on the go. With weighs in at just 2.9 lbs and is only 0.7” thin, it’s the perfect device to slip into your backpack or messenger bag.
If you looking for a budget portable laptop that will let you watch video, browse the Web, and do basic productivity tasks like word processing and light spreadsheet work, then The ASUS R420MA might be just what you need. It gives you around 12 hours of battery life for basically use, so you can work on the go without having to look out for a power socket. It’s great when you’re travelling too, so you stay productive even on long flights.
The ASUS R420MA laptop gives you all the essentials for everyday computing with a luxurious and durable feel. With compact dimensions, streamlined curves, and a metallic finish, this laptop provides an incredibly premium feel – far from what you’d expect from a value laptop.
The ASUS R420MA delivers vibrant visuals and brilliant colors thanks to ASUS Splendid technology. This technology fine-tunes various display settings and parameters, ensuring you get optimized visuals. Whether you’re watching movies or viewing photos, everything seems more vivid and life-like.
The fanless design of the ASUS R420MA keeps noise levels down, ideal when you want to work silently in libraries or coffee shops. Unlike a traditional laptop, the ASUS R420MA disperses heat passively, without the use of a noisy cooling fan. The result is a device with virtually no moving parts and no annoying fan noise for silent operation.
ASUS R420MA worked great right out of the box for budget laptop. The downside is that there are only two USB ports and no light indicators for Caps Lock, and Num Lock.
Asus R420MA-DS06-BL 14.0 inch Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz/ 4GB DDR4/ 64GB eMMC/ USB3.0/ Windows 10 HOMES Notebook (Star Grey)/ Thin and Portable Laptop
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and data transfer; Original seal will be opened by our engineers for upgrade ONLY, 1-Years Warranty on upgraded RAM/SSD/HDD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture Warranty on remaining components
- 【Fast Processor and Graphics】10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 2-Core, 2.10 GHz base frequency, up to 4.10 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, and Intel UHD Graphics for smoothly daily work productivity, stream videos, movies and light gaming
- 【Crystal Clear Display】 Crystal-clear visuals of vibrant 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) diagonal BrightView, micro-edge display
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C; 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-A; 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x Headphone/Mic Combo Jack; 1 x media card reader; 1 x RJ-45, 1 x HP Fast Charge power Jack; integrated HP True Vision 720P HD Webcam, stereo speakers, WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, Windows 10
- 【Included in the package】Mousepad from PConline365
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 lbs (battery included)
Last update on 2021-09-23 at 21:22