The Acer SB220Q offer 21.5-inch widescreen combines stylish ultra-thin enclosure and ZeroFrame design. With full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution enhanced by IPS technology that delivers vivid colors, incredible crisp, true-to-life colors allowing you to enjoy a high-definition experience in the comfort of your home. This monitor also fit perfectly in your home or office thanks to an ultra-thin enclosure and ZeroFrame design that provide sharp and outstanding visuals.
The SB220Q monitor has beautifully shaped with strikingly thin at only 0.24-inches. We really like the look and the thin bezel design, it not just saves space but also adds a modern touch to any workspace as well. It comes with an ultra-thin enclosure with “ZeroFrame” design maximizes your viewing experience and minimizes visual clutter with a super narrow bezel that barely to notice.
The 21.5 inch borderless Full HD IPS display provides sharp visuals and IPS technology lets you see everything clearly from nearly any angle. The Acer SB220Q is the FreeSync-enabled monitor which resolves the communication issues between processor and monitor, eliminating image tears and choppiness for effortlessly smooth gameplay. However, you need to have an AMD Freesync compatible graphics card (otherwise you’re paying extra for the functionality you won’t use). This monitor has a 75Hz refresh rate instead of the standard 60Hz which is a nice bonus and results in smoother gameplay if your graphics card is capable of 75 fps at 1080p.
Acer SB220Q is an attractive monitor, pack with good values for everyday use and gaming, but not sufficient for professional photography, video editing, or something similar. But for the price, it includes all the right features at the right price, with nothing extra (i.e. no speakers, not being able to adjust the height). This monitor does not have VESA wall mount screw holes to mount on a wall or arm. And it has only 1 x HDMI and 1 x VGA port.
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5-inch Ultra-Thin FHD IPS Monitor is a basic monitor for everyday use and gaming. It is an attractive monitor packed with all the right features at the right price.
- 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI Port
- Zero-Frame Design | Ultra-Thin | 4ms Response Time | IPS Panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 4ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA port)
- FHD (1920 x 1080) Resolution - Clearer, Sharper Images; ZeroFrame, Ultrathin Display - Improved Enjoyment and Maximum Visibility.
- 178ﾟWide Viewing Angle - To Preserve Image Clarity and Prime Colors; BlueLightShield Technology - Reduces Exposure to Blue Light
- 4ms Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 250 cd/m2 Brightness
- ComfyView & Low Dimming Technology - Reduces Reflections from Ambient Light Sources; Dual 2W Speakers – For Full, Vibrant Audio
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA; Black; SPMOR HDMI Cable 3 ft
- 27" full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen VA monitor
- Response time: 4ms. Pixel Pitch: 0.311 millimeter
- Vesa mount standard is 100 x 100
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA. VGA cable included
- Panel technology is vertical alignment. Color supported is 16.7 million colors and brightness is 300 nit. Standard Refresh Rate:60 Hz
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Display
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm, Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Speakers: Two with 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) and 1 x VGA
- VGA Cable included
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 20:53